Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I love this little thing

Ella's latest LOVES... :)

* peekaboo.
* running from me or her daddy when we put our hands up in the air and tell her "I'm gonna get you!".
* when I jump out at her, yell "I got you!" grab her and twirl her around in the air.
* feeding herself. Ella no longer allows me to spoon feed her, but insists on using the spoon herself (or using her fingers). Makes for a messy time, but really, who cares? She's learning!
* to be tickled!
* her books. All books. Any books. She cannot get enough of her books. And she still loves pulling books off the shelf.
* making new friends. At the library, at the store... older kids (3 or 4 year olds) seem to love playing with her and "teaching" her.
* throwing food off the side of her high chair....carefully watching me to see if I notice. (She tries to be sneaky!)
* greeting her daddy when he gets home.
* playing with (and trying to eat) chalk.

How can you not love this face?

Ella having stuffed a bit too much banana in her mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment