Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Love

Every day is now Christmas in our house. Ella's new favorite book is a one about Christmas. She brings this book to me several times a day. We look at the pictures and I ask her to find the dog, the balloons, train, and other things. She's getting really good at it and really enjoys it. It's so awesome to watch her learning so much.

Here are just some recent pictures of her. Such a love!

Have I said how much this little face melts my heart?

Enjoying her lunch...where much laughter usually occurs. Check out her molar on her left side! It's all the way through and it's never seemed to bother her or make her even a little bit grumpy. Really, it's amazing how nothing seems to bother this little girl. (You can kind of see the other molar on her right side making its way through too.)

Her latest fun high chair activity is dropping her sippy cup over the side, and making sure I'm watching, of course. I've started catching it which just makes her laugh up a storm. She thinks it's hilarious when she doesn't hear it hit the ground and I place it back on her tray right after she's let go. What a hearty laugh she has!

A funny pic of Ella during lunch today....getting feisty! :)

Bath time. Another place sure to get laughs.

Attacking mommy!

Check out the crazy hair!

Time for bed.

The days are so much fun with this little sweetie. What a wonderful gift she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment