Sunday, December 21, 2008

Breakfast with Santa

We decided to attend the Breakfast with Santa after church this morning and boy did Ella look adorable walking around in her little dress, white tights, black shoes, and red sweater. Very festive! She thoroughly enjoyed mass, waving to everyone and making friends, and then enjoyed a nice french toast, sausage and ahem, cookie, breakfast with crafts afterwards.

Walking around with daddy.

Meeting Santa. She got all excited when he walked in the room, pointing and talking excitedly.

We thought perhaps she'd enjoy sitting on Santa's lap this time. I walked Ella up to him and she was doing fine, until....

the crying started!! I tried to rescue her quickly, not wanting her to be traumatized, but Santa didn't want to let her go! He said what a cute picture it would be. Hmm... I don't know. I still prefer a smiling, happy Ella.

The crying stopped the minute I took her off Santa's lap. :) Ella decorated a votive candle with stickies, and made a mouse candy cane holder. Pretty cute, huh?

And a picture of our future pianist in a sweater I bought last winter and shoved to the back of her closet thinking it'd be way too big on her this winter. It actually fits pretty well! That's my top of the charts baby!

4 days to go until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment