Friday, May 15, 2009

Busy Bees

2 kids are definitely a LOT more work than one! I feel like we just got the hang of one baby and now we've thrown another one in the mix! William's a pretty laid back baby, but the middle of the night feedings are starting to drain me. Ella's so active during the day, it's hard to give her as much attention as I really want to. Hopefully soon things will get more into a routine and settle down for us.

Sweet baby boy napping.

Ella just adores her little brother. She always gets right down on the floor with him during tummy time and even brings toys over to him to help me encourage him to lift his head. She's just too sweet!

Walking around the house wearing daddy's sandals. She didn't even need a hand to hold walking around in them!

Ella really enjoys the book The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle, so after reading it today we decided to try making our own handprint butterfly. Ella was a little leary still, about getting her hands all covered in paint, but she laughed when I helped rub her hand all around. I think her butterfly turned out pretty cute. :)

I wonder what tomorrow will bring. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment