Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pump it up!

Yesterday we took Ella to Pump It Up and had SO MUCH FUN! Most of the kids were much older, and being her first time there, she was a little unsure at first. After about 10 minutes though, she was loving it. Mommy was even in there bouncing around with her. We'll definitely have to go back!!

So much fun!

See the tongue? You know she's into it when the tongue comes out!

Laughing so much!

Smiling for the camera.

This slide was awesome! Ella was a little scared to climb up by herself, so I went with her as kids were charging up behind us. I think I was the only other adult going crazy in the bounce house with their child, and I'm not sure I saw any other adults go down the huge slide. :)

Phew! We made it!

I'm not sure who had more fun, Ella or mommy? :)

Hopefully we'll be back next monday for more jumping fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment