Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Little Cuties

I feel like life has been so crazy and busy lately. Everyone being sick, cranky, and not sleeping well. (And now William's being treated for a horrible diaper rash.) It's been a rough past couple weeks. I've hardly taken my camera out to get any pictures lately, so here are my little cuties with a couple pics I did manage to get today.

After dinner.... William's appetite seems to have diminished with his cold. He's wearing his food now more than eating it.

Ella in her zombie state. She doesn't watch tv, but loves to play on sesame street.org.

I ran out to pick up William's creme for his rash tonight and on the way out Ella said, "Mommy, make sure you drive safely!" Aww... she is my little mimic, as I tell this same thing to daddy most mornings on his way out the door.

Ella also pretends to take pills as she sees me take my vitamins every day. It's so funny! She pulls up her shirt to nurse "Pink Baby," and does a wonderful job changing Pink Baby's diaper -- complete with using diaper wipes and balmex. She is just amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment