Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Baby!!

I can't believe my little girl is three years old today. Where does the time go? Being in the hospital and the memories of delivering Ella still feel so fresh in my mind. She's becoming such a big girl.
We had a fun day celebrating Ella's birthday. We went to a playground this morning. They happened to be setting up for a carnival, so we walked around and looked at all the rides and stands. One man thought Ella was so cute, and gave her a necklace (a carnival prize :)). I appreciated the fact that the man noticed Ella instead of William for a change. As Ella's gotten older people seem to focus on William and his cuteness, and look past Ella. But Ella's still sweet and little and cute, and I was happy someone else saw that.

When we got home Ella spent some time jumping in her bounce house...
while William laughed away!
I caught this cute moment on camera. Ella ran over to her brother and gave him a hug and a kiss. How sweet is that!?
They played together at the sand and water table. William, of course, snuck some in his mouth.
And we made and decorated some cupcakes. Ella loved the sprinkles. :)
She was one happy little thing today!
We sang to her and she blew out her three candles.
She also opened a few presents. And I got lots of hugs and kisses!!

I sure do love this little girl!! She can be extremely trying and exhausting at times, but I wouldn't trade it in for the world. She is such a blessing to us. I hope her fourth year is her best year yet!! :) Happy birthday my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment