Sunday, September 5, 2010

Our day at the park

We let the monkeys miss their afternoon naps today and we went to a fun new playground. We had such fun trying out all these new things!
This picture cracks me up.
Riding the motorcycle together...
and the police car...
Ella busy digging in the sand pit. Notice the concentration? (she sticks her tongue out when she's really concentrating on something.)
Ella putting William in a choke hold by the railroad station.
Taking her brother around... this melts my heart!
William would run and fall several times, but always got right back up!
In the car on the way to Grandma & Grandpa's house. They do this a lot. :)
A decent family picture! Hurray!
It was a busy day. We were all exhausted.


I don't think I could possibly love them any more than I already do!

No comments:

Post a Comment