Monday, November 22, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

It’s that time of year again!

I love this time of year. Christmas is in the air! I love pulling up my Christmas decorations, baking cookies with my daughter, and, of course, making my Christmas card. It's even more fun now that I have kids of my own. Shutterfly always has such a variety of unique and beautiful designs, and there are some great new ones this year.

I use Shutterfly a lot for creating some great keepsakes. The quality is is great and the the final product always comes out stunning. Both my kids have beautiful birth photo books as well as first year books, and every year I give my parents a calendar highlighting the past year….and they always love it. Check out this one! So cute!

But it's so hard to choose. I spend way too much time choosing the card. Shutterfly doesn't make it easy to pick one. :) I wish there was a way to get a a small "variety pack" with different designs.

I love the simplicity of this one

Loving this one too!

But I’ll probably have trouble choosing just one picture too as well – so maybe I’ll go with this one

or I really love this one

Oh wait, perhaps this will be the one this year!

Decisions, decision...!

Thank you Shutterfly! :)

If you're a fellow blogger and want to receive 50 free Christmas cards, help spread the word! Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly if you click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment