Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sledding!!

Typically I like to send daddy out into the cold and snow to play with the kids, but I decided to join them today.

This is what I saw as I came out. Notice poor William laying down completely?
Here they come!! William really was loving it. Trust me.
Then we pulled them around the neighborhood in separate sleds. It was so much fun! It made me feel like a kid again and it was great seeing how happy they were and how much fun they were having.

I slipped and fell in a huge hill of snow, and daddy accidentally flipped William over in his sled which ended our fun. Poor thing ended up with a few cuts above his lip, but he's tough. :) Up until that point we were having a lot of fun together! :) I thought I was done with winter, but I had so much fun I'm going to have to take them out again to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment