Saturday, August 8, 2009

Isn't she gorgeous?

It's not just that I'm her mommy, right?!



But I also tell her every day how smart, funny and kind she is.

Things she does almost on a daily basis:
She carries her babies around and rocks them, burps them, pats their backs.
She kisses William on his head, talks to him, and gets down on the floor to play with him.
She does her funny walk to make me laugh.
She makes silly faces.
She comes and hugs me when I hurt myself or she thinks I'm sad.
She shares her toys with her brother and other little kids.
She counts to 4, using her fingers to do this. (But she can count further.)
She can find the US flag among all the other flags.
She knows all her letters of the alphabet and almost all the sounds.
She always says "tuck! tuck!" at night so we'll tuck her blanket around her. And I always get a few kisses before I leave. :)

She melts my heart. She is beautiful on the outside as well as the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment