Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Gobble, gobble..

As I was making breakfast this morning, this is what I see...

Ella's talking away and playing with her brother.

Playing with him... He's usually very happy to be with Ella, laughing along with her, but here he looks less than amused!

They caught me with my camera.

Ella made a beautiful princess wand today. She colored the stars...

added the much loved glitter....

and it's currently drying, so I'll get the picture soon.

This morning we reviewed shapes and had time to make a quick shape turkey as we get excited for Nov 26!

Isn't he so cute?

I even made Ella heart shaped chicken nuggets for lunch today.

Do they look appetizing or what? :/ I got the recipe from here. The things I make never look as pretty as the pictures in the book. Lucky for us I have leftovers now in the freezer for another time...

But surprisingly Ella ate quite a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment