Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Oh the Toilet Roll...

Ella had such fun making the toilet roll turkey yesterday that we decided to make another today.

First I traced her tiny little hands...

Then she used teh bow to sponge paint her hands red, orange and green.

I cut them out later and she helped me glue on the hands, googly eyes (she loves googly eyes!), the beak and the giblet. If we keep going we're soon going to have a whole family of toilet roll turkeys!

While we had the paint out, we also made a handprint turkey. Ella's still not too keen on getting paint on herself, so I couldn't talk her into letting me paint the other hand. She did like gluing on the googly eye, beak, giblet and legs though.

Maybe next year she'll have fun adding more to this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment