Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Candids

I realized that Christmas Day was so hectic that I didn't get any good pictures of the little ones together. So I dressed them back up and took some today. They were in such great moods and so happy! Nana was doing a good job of making them laugh for the pictures. :)


Aww.. my little sweeties...

My little Santa's helpers...

And I caught some nice pictures of Ella as she was being silly with Nana. Doesn't she have such a great smile??


And the little boy...



Now to get back to our schedule and SLEEP in the afternoons! Ella and William have both been up during the night as well as not napping well while Nana and Pa are in town. It must be all the excitement.

It was a nice Christmas. It's still amazing to me that it's come and gone already.

No comments:

Post a Comment