Friday, December 4, 2009

Little Houdini

I left William laying on his back on the floor in the living room to go help Ella wash her hands in the bathroom and when I came out, (a mere minute or two later) William wasn't in the spot I left him! Instead I found him in the kitchen rolling around. He landed here, happily chewing on the strap of Ella's booster seat.

And a little later this is what happens during diaper changes. He won't keep still! But he sure has the cutest little baby boy bum I've ever seen!

I think we're done using the changing table. He's getting too mobile and strong! If he wants to roll somewhere, he does. I think it'll be safer on the floor from now on.

I must say though, he's really entertaining to watch roll all over the place. Such a difference from my little Ella who was always content to sit and play with her toys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment