Saturday, April 24, 2010

9:30 PM

So Ella's been staying up really late for the past week or so. We put her to bed around 8-8:30, but an hour or more later she's still in her room singing or talking away to her "friends." This is a big change as she was zonking out pretty quickly right after we left her, so I'm not sure what's up.

Tonight we left her at 8:20pm and at 9:30 she was still singing and talking, so we went up to check on her. THIS is what we found!!

Ella not only took off her night diaper, but got completely dressed (she insists I pick out her clothing the night before and lay them on her floor). And there she was sitting in her chair, light on, reading books.

Then she tells me, "Mommy, look what I did. I put diapers on all my friends!" And at least five of her "friends" indeed had diapers on.

How could I be mad at her? :) She is too cute and too funny to be mad at. :) She wouldn't let me take a diaper off one of her friends for her to put on either. I had to get a new one for her. I put her back in her jammies and tucked her back in bed and told her she needed to stay in bed or else I'd have to take her friends out of bed, including her Pink Baby. She replied with, "Then I wouldn't have anyone to play with." She's so smart!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment