Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Loves to Sing

How did I get the sweetest little girl? Ella spends her days singing. From the minute she wakes up in the morning, to the second before she falls asleep in bed at night, she's singing away. She's got the ABC song down pretty good, and Twinkle Twinkle, the Itsy Bitsy Spider and Old MacDonald are her current favorites. Today was definitely an Old MacDonald day. Not only was she singing the song all day long, but we had to read our Old MacDonald books at bedtime too. She's so sweet how she gets so into something. And I have to say, she has the sweetest little singing voice. I managed to get her singing the ABC's on video a couple weeks ago, so I hope to post it soon for everyone to enjoy. :)

I'm so thankful for both my little blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment