Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Love

The kids were driving me crazy while I was trying to make dinner tonight (the 5pm hour is a rough hour at our house!), so I turned on the tv. If you know me at all, my kids watch no tv. Ella plays on Nick Jr on the computer while I shower every day, but other than that, we find other ways to entertain ourselves. :)

But today William was trying to climb my legs and pull my clothes down while I was trying to get dinner ready. I needed 30 minutes to get it done, so I turned on the tv reluctantly. All was quiet when I peeked into the living room and this is what I saw.
Ella is so incredibly loving. Don't get me wrong. She pushes her brother when he gets too close to her toys that she doesn't want knocked down, but overall she is amazing to him. She puts up with his tantrums and him throwing small objects and whacking her in the head. :) Most days she has her arms around him and her lips on his cheeks.

Am I blessed or what!?

No comments:

Post a Comment