Friday, April 22, 2011

My Almost 2 Year Old

Why am I having such a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that my little baby is about to turn two? He's still such a baby. Even at almost 33 lbs. :) His language has started to explode in the past week. He's saying a ton now, which is exciting and relieving. These last two years have absolutely flown. And truthfully, it does make me a bit sad to soon be celebrating my baby's second birthday.
How grown up does he look?! Not much like a baby, but much more like a little boy. :(
We took the kids to the open gym tonight at Gymboree and Ella took a name tag and wrote her name. William, of course, then had to do the same. I look at his name that he wrote and it just makes me go awww... he is so, so sweet. He loves his big sister so much. And he gives me these wonderful hugs and sweet, sweet kisses. He's now smacking his lips when he kisses, and I absolutely melt!

I love my baby so much. Please don't grow up too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment