Friday, May 13, 2011

Jump!

Ella attended a birthday party a few days ago at Pump It Up - one of her old favorite places. It was awesome! We (the party goers) had the whole place to ourselves. I especially love this place because I get to jump and slide too. It is so much fun!

William had fun after I was able to finally get him in one of the bounce houses. He refused to go down the awesome slide though. Hopefully he'll come around in the next few months. He has no idea what he's missing!
This slide is so much fun! After a few slides Ella didn't even need me anymore. Darn it! It was hard to get her off this slide. She would slide and climb right back up and do it again. It was hard convincing her to try something else. :)

We went through this maze of inflatables together and it was so much fun doing it together. We climbed this huge wall then went down an even faster slide! I remember when she was two I had to basically shove her up this wall. :) Now she does it all by herself!

We had so much fun!! What an awesome party!

Now these pictures just crack me up. They were taken while the birthday boy was opening presents - right behind them. ;)

I have no idea what Ella's doing to William, but it looks like he's going with it! :) Ella did ask me at the party if she could take William around and show him off to everyone. How cute!
Another little girl wanted to love on William too....but Ella did not like that. She is very protective of her little brother, and apparently she is the only one allowed to give him love. :)

Isn't this too funny? They didn't even know I was taking their picture. This is just how they act together. :)
Uh oh... the little girl is hugging on William again...
He's mine!
Ella finally decided it was ok for someone else to hold William's hand too. There was enough William to go around. :)
I think Ella's very happy William is her baby brother. :)

They just melt my heart. Do other two and three year old siblings act like this un-coerced? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment