Monday, March 12, 2012

New 'do's!

I decided the kids needed haircuts last week, and I finally got the popsicles to bribe them to get the job done. :)

I don't have a great picture of Ella's hair length before, but this is her best before picture on my computer. This was from January. Her hair had gotten pretty long! (She was going ice skating for the first time and a little nervous, hence the unhappy face.)
Here she is after! I took off a LOT! But I think she looks absolutely adorable! I angled her hair so it's longer in the back and she seems to like it a lot too. Isn't she sweet!? But she looks so grown up...! :(
Here is Mr William today, right before his haircut. I had started calling him my shaggy little doggy. :) Still adorable even sporting the shag.
Here he is after! Such a handsome little man. :) It's a little hard to see in the picture, but I took a good amount off and cleaned it up really well. He'll get more of a buzz in the summer when it's hot, but he and I are both happy with his new 'do too!

My little sweeties! I don't care that it took two popsicles each to get their hair done. It saves me time and money, and I really enjoy it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment