Thursday, March 6, 2008

The inchworm

This is pretty cool. Ella went from a sitting position to all fours crawling position today. Yeah, she still doesn't know what to do once she's on all fours, but going from sitting to all fours was a first today! Go Ella! All these little "firsts" might sound uninteresting or tedious, but to me, her mommy, it is absolutely thrilling. She keeps growing and learning so much. Ella's also doing some backwards scooching. She gets on her tummy, pushes up, pulls her knees in a bit and scoots backwards. That too is exciting. ;)

I'm so very proud of her and all her accomplishments. She is so smart, so sweet, and so wonderful. She's fast asleep now, but I have the overwhelming desire to go get her and just hold her. Of course, I won't. I'll settle for sneaking into her room, rubbing her head and kissing her forehead. Funny how, despite being with her all day long (and I do mean all day. Aside from two twenty minute naps, that is), I miss her when she's not around. I just love being with her. I don't think I've ever smiled as much as I do now with her around. Sometimes my cheeks start hurting from all the smiling. She makes me so very happy.

The lovebug...



I wonder what mommy's going to feed me for lunch...

Please. No more pictures mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment