Sunday, March 2, 2008

Uh-oh... could this be....

a future wildcat????

Go wildcats! Ella's one of the youngest fans.

Dad, get your hands off me, I can stand all by myself!

I go from standing to this weird yoga-like pose...

...almost downward dog. ;) Where to now? I keep getting stuck like this!

What are these things on my feet? (Not so sure about her new shoes!)

Lucy, leave me alone, I'm not in the mood to play!

Are you still here dog? Geez, why are you sitting so close to me!? Your breath stinks!

Ok...we're friends I guess, though you lick me way too much. I don't like my face licked constantly!

This dog is like my bodyguard. You mess with me you mess with Lucy. Trust me. You do not want to mess with Lucy. Haha.


Ella wishes you a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment