Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Where has the time gone?

Ella's now been out in the world as long as she was "in." She turned 9 months old today. It amazes me. I still sometimes wonder where she came from.

Ella spent most of the day walking back and forth between her tables and to me. It was funny watching her go back and forth. You can see her so thoughtfully and carefully pick up each foot and pull it in to take each step. I can't believe she's taking steps! She kept walking to me too and I have to say, it was wonderful! She would walk to me, wrap her arms around me, then walk back to her table. So amazing.

On a side note, another tooth must be on its way in. She seems to get a new tooth at the beginning of each month. She was not in much of a mood to get her picture taken today, but she's still my sweet little angel.



Ella in the big tub having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment