Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The fun she has

She's like the dog the way she enjoys staring out the window. Ella can spend quite a while hanging out by the back door.

Hey! Look what I found!

I bet this camera tastes mighty good. In fact, I know it does! I've licked and sucked on it many times before!

And now I'm going to move onto the camera cord. Yup! Tastes just as good (if not better!) as the camera itself!

No mommy, I'm not chewing on things I probably shouldn't be!

I'm very happy and fortunate that Ella can amuse herself. Whether it's with a huge button that fell off one of our pillows, the camera, just playing at the back window, throwing tupperware around, pulling her books off the shelves and scattering them around her bedroom, or playing with the buttons on the radio, she plays really well by herself. This is especially helpful because most days, like today, Ella naps a total of 60 minutes. I think I'd go nuts if I had to entertain her every single second of the day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment