Wednesday, June 11, 2008

She is MOOOOOVIN'!!!

Oh my goodness!!! Well, I was excited before, now I am ecstatic! As you know if you follow my blog, Ella's been taking a few steps on her own for a few days now. Tonight she walked FOURTEEN STEPS on her own! She was steady too. She started out with this cute little nervous look on her face, but then she must have realized she could do it, and her face turned to really happy as she approached me with a big smile. I kept scooting back as she kept going! She even stood right in front of me for a little bit before sitting down. A few minutes later Dave took her downstairs and I came down only to have him tell me she walked clear across the room. OH MY GOSH!

As we practice, Dave holds her standing, facing me getting her ready to walk to me and sometimes she gets so excited! She looks like a cute little bull leaning forward and moving up and down and stomping her feet. Sometimes it's like she's trying to run to me - which, she's not quite ready for yet! It is so stinkin' cute.

A few pics below after the "big" walk on her way to get me.

Here I come!

Hmmm.. I'm really doing this!

Almost there!

Yay I made it!

This is how excited I was at all my walking tonight!


In other news, Ella's starting to really give some great kisses. They're wet, open-mouthed, and tonight smelled of milk, but I LOVED IT! I got three great big kisses....and I think daddy was a little bit jealous. Heh heh.

Seriously. Could life get any better than this?!

No comments:

Post a Comment