Thursday, June 19, 2008

Lots and lots of kisses!

Ella is too cute the way she now loves giving kisses. It is the sweetest thing. She also seems to know the phrase "pay the toll" since the other day I was steering her push toy in a circle around me and each time she came around to the front I'd tell her to pay the toll. That meant giving me a kiss! She would giggle each time and lean in with her mouth wide open. Big, slobbery, wet kisses! It is so adorable. She is one smart little cookie! :) I can't keep her little lips off me....but I do love it!

Here's Ella making her way to her house. She's getting more and more adventurous!

Look at her go! Almost there!

Now she's coming after mommy!!

And attacking mommy!

She's given up!


Ella is way too much fun. This is such a great age. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment