Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy 20 months to my baby!

Ella is 20 months old today and I'm 31 weeks tomorrow. :) Being Ash Wednesday, Ella, daddy and I all went to noon day mass. Ella was a perfect angel, so well behaved as usual. She made friends with the elderly woman sitting next to us and proclaimed "baby" every time she saw one go by. Ella also loves to bless herself. We say the blessing before meals and she always gets a huge smile on her face. She's got part of it down, it's very impressive!

After mass we went to lunch at Chili's and since we hadn't planned on going, we ordered Ella her very first restaurant meal. (She's usually somewhat picky with what she eats at lunch, so it's always been easier to just bring her food that we know she'll eat.) Today though, she enjoyed a cheese quesadilla, corn and a little lemonade. It was the cutest thing! We had a really nice time together. We also don't usually get daddy time during the week days. :)

I love my family soooo much!!! Family means the absolute world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment