Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We're back!

It's been a while since I've gotten to my blog. Here are some pictures from today/tonight.

Ella got a Valentine's card today! She loved it Grandma & Grandpa M!

Especially the little gift inside for her monkey bank. :)

Very sweet card. Ella had fun playing with the envelope too, and putting the card and bill in and out. Ah, simple pleasures.

Ella taught daddy how to clap tonight. She taught Grandma and Grandpa M when they visited last week. If we're not clapping, she comes over and makes us. :)

Does this look like the face of a little girl who enjoys getting her teeth brushed?

Apparently, not tonight!

But she did, however, love giving herself kisses in the mirror. Maybe she can see why I have trouble keeping my lips off her!

Really getting into it... hah :)

Hopefully I'll be much better at posting pics from here on out. I know some of you really miss your daily Ella fix. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment