Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Awwwww!






For the record, this (and most pictures like this) was totally unprompted by me. These pictures are the result of Ella telling me she wanted to sit and hold her brother. She is seriously the sweetest. And every morning when she first sees William she runs up to him, gets in his face and says "hiiii!!! hii!!!" in this little voice. She is so happy to see him.

Yesterday when I was finishing getting dinner ready, Dave and I were in the kitchen talking and Ella and William were sitting in their seats at the table, when we heard all this laughter. There's Ella and William just making each other laugh. It was the cutest thing ever!! William's not so much a bump anymore :) but he's really interacting with his sister. Ella was making silly faces and playing peekaboo and William was just laughing his little head off! We tried to get video, but both kids saw it and became more curious/interested in what that was. So cute though. My heart just melted.

Ella's also saying "I love you" on a much more consistent basis now. I eat it up!! Today on the drive home from playgroup she was in the backseat saying "I...love...mommy!" Then I heard her say it for baby, William, Nana, and Pa (sorry daddy!). How very, very sweet. And she knows it too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment