Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Fun

Today was absolutely beautiful, so we took the kids to a park. We have all but one tiny tree in our yard that seems to yield any leaves, so Ella was having tons of fun throwing the leaves around and trying to catch them.

She went on the swing for a bit... (of course!)

And played in the leaves. The look on her face is just so innocent and pure.

So fun!

Watching the leaves fall...

So excited! She was just so happy playing with the leaves. I took sooo many pictures today of our outing it was hard to pick just a few to put here on my blog.

This is what I get when I say "smile Ella!" heh.. :)

This was during William's nap time, so he wasn't his usual Mr Smiles. I was really hoping they'd both be in happy moods to get a nice picture of them together.

This is when Ella and I were tossing rocks into the water and they were "plunk"ing. She looooved doing this and it was hard to get her to move along when it was time!

Playing on the bench. She was being really silly.

What a happy, fun day. I wish every day could be like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment