Monday, October 26, 2009

Craft Day!

Ella and I haven't gotten to do any art projects lately, so when William decided to nap for a shocking two hours, Ella and I took advantage of our alone time.

First we made a pumpkin patch with the letter P. Ella painted grass onto the P with a toothbrush, colored her pumpkins, and glued them on! No pictures of Ella at work because my battery was charging.

She wanted to do more so we used orange paint to make halloween cookie cutter prints. After we were done Ella asked for the googly eyes so she could give the cats, bats, ghosts and pumpkins eyes. What a good idea she had!

Then I added mouths for a finishing touch!

Next we made coffee filter leaves.

These turned out really pretty. Mine is on the right, Ella's on the left. I have hopes to make these into decorative garland next fall. (Ella had enough after one.)

We had so much fun creating together this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment