Thursday, January 29, 2009

So Sweet

I think I must have the sweetest little girl in the whole world. This morning when we were at the library for story time, she tried kissing a little boy (he was probably 2 1/2 and wasn't going for it). Earlier in the week she tried giving a kiss to a little girl. It is just so sweet! She is incredibly gentle and just so curious about others. She completely melts my heart!

We also attended a kindermusik class at another library today where my baby showed off her sense of humor! While the teacher was reading/singing, Ella and the other kids were sitting on the blanket listening. (She squeezed her little body right in front!) She eventually got restless and pulled off both her socks. Then another mom commented to me about how funny it was that Ella had them on her hands. She cracked everyone up, walking around with her socks on her hands. And she got them on all by herself. She's too funny!

Sweet and funny. I pray she always stays this way.

Having fun...


Making funny faces (she was very animated while talking!).

Playing on mommy and daddy's bed... Her new thing is falling backwards!

Enough pictures already!


Boy am I blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment