Saturday, March 27, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt #1

We have not had the greatest luck with Easter egg hunts the past two years we've gone to them. This year we went to one at our church...we contributed a bag of candy filled eggs and everything. Well, we were about 2 minutes late and it was pretty much over. As my dad says, I guess Easter egg hunts are the only things that start on time!

Ella and I ran out into the field and it turned out we were in the wrong section. (?!) Ella ended up collecting about eight eggs. I think she would have had more fun if she had more time to look for and collect the eggs.

Checking out her eggs and anxious to see what's inside.

Can we go now?

We're going to another Easter egg hunt next weekend. We'll get there early if it kills me! :) And hopefully it'll be a little bit warmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment