Friday, March 5, 2010

Shamrocks

Ella was game again today for making something, so since she's been really, really into cutting for the past few weeks, I decided to put that to use to make a cute shamrock.

I cut strips of green paper and she practiced snipping the ends off into little squares.
Here she is showing me her cut!

She was really serious with her cutting.

But she was having a lot of fun.

Back to her serious job.

And glue time!! Notice the smile on her face as she works?

She placed the squares one by one on the glue to cover the shamrock. (Months ago when I tried something similar to this, she just picked up the pile and dumped them on the paper. I'm happy she's now taking the time and effort to place them on one by one!)

The shamrock didn't get completely covered, but Ella thought she'd put enough on and that it looked good the way it is.

I agreed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment