Sunday, March 14, 2010

Preschool Day

Ella and I went to a preschool this morning to observe and participate and decide whether or not that's the school where we want to send Ella in the Fall. She had so much fun! The teachers were really nice and inclusive of Ella, and I was happy to see Ella jump right in after only about five minutes. She participated in everything with the kids, and also made this craft. The kids were learning about the letter R, so they painted this rainbow using little cars through paint.

We ended up staying the entire two hours. I think Ella really enjoyed herself. I think we've found the place for her. It's 5 minutes from home, and it'll be good for Ella to become more independent without mommy. It breaks my heart a little to send her off to school, but I know it'll be good for her and she'll be in good hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment