Monday, April 7, 2008

Sunshine

My little sunshine was in such a good mood today. She was so sweet and such fun!! The weather was gorgeous and we went for a nice long walk. We even stopped at the playground and went down the slides and sat by the "pond" and watched the geese. She wasn't sure what to make of either the slide or the geese.

Here she is at the beginning of our walk.

Happy to be outside and enjoying the beautiful weather!

Sitting by the pond... and checking out her surroundings.

Mom, what are those gross creatures??

All tuckered out on our way home.


Ella is starting to give me slobbery, wet kisses. They are the best!! I can't get enough of her little kisses. I think she and I must have laughed all day. We had such a great day together. I absolutely love days like these. She has her 5th tooth on its way in and despite that, she was in the best mood. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment