Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our baby is 19 months old today!


Holy moly, where is the time going!?

I think monkey's teeth are bothering her. She's had a little trouble the last couple nights going to bed, and has been smacking her cheeks. Poor baby. :( Otherwise, she handles new teeth coming in like a champ. She's rarely in a bad mood.

Ella had her 18 month check up a week ago and she's now 33" tall, (90th %), 26lbs 12oz (75th %), and her HC is 19". The pedi said she's very well proportioned! (I think she's pretty perfect myself!) She also had three shots and only cried briefly. What a trouper! So now she just has her MMR at 24 months, then she's done with shots until kindergarten. Yippee!!! Then, unfortunately, we deal with shots for #2 for the next two years. (This is something that's really hard for me as a parent.)

Next time Ella's at the doctor, assuming we stay healthy the rest of the winter, we'll have a newborn. Ahh!!!!

I'm also beginning the third trimester. 13 weeks to go! Oh. My. Gosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment