Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Stacking skills

While I was cooking dinner tonight, I noticed Ella was very quiet (usually not the case when I'm trying to make dinner). There I found her working hard stacking the chefboyardees. She was concentrating so hard and having so much fun building towers...

higher and higher....

then knocking them over! I think that was really her favorite part. :)

Earlier she was rifling through the hats and mittens box, pulling out all her hats, putting them on, and coming over to show me.

Style #1

Style #2

Then she started bringing me her boots! I couldn't ignore it any longer. Since we just had an inch or two of freshly fallen snow, I bundled my monkey up and we went outside.

Unfortunately I didn't get to take any pictures outside. I pulled her around the neighborhood on her sled (which she really, really loves!), then she started pulling out some of her summer toys that are still in the garage. She climbed into her wagon, but it turned out to be not very conducive in the snow. She was so funny playing with all her summer stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment