Thursday, January 1, 2009

Why buy toys?

I tried to buy Ella toys she'd really love this Christmas and though she likes them all well enough, this is the toy she keeps coming back to. It's a doll house that my mom got from the school where she used to teach, and let's just say, it's pretty beaten up. Parts are missing, broken, not in the best shape! Yet this is the toy that Ella absolutely LOVES. She plays with it many times a day for long periods at a time. She boggles me!

This, by the way, is her new "look" she gives.



Changed in her jammies and ready for bed, and back to her doll house she goes!

As you can see, she gets really into playing with this. We peak through the doors, the windows and over the top. And, I admit it, I even have fun playing with this house with her.


Ohh, what will tomorrow bring? Every day is a new adventure with an 18 month old. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment