Thursday, July 23, 2009

24 month check up!

Ella had her 24 month dr visit today and boy do we grow tall babies!

Height: 36 1/2 " 97th %, up 3 1/2 inches since her 18 month visit
Weight: 32 lbs 14 oz 95th %, up 6lbs 2oz since 18 months

WOW! She is flourishing! We are thrilled, especially considering she had such a hard start losing so much weight and not getting enough milk in the beginning.

Ella also got her MMR vaccine today and she totally surprised me by not being bothered by it at all. No tears, no screams. The nurse even commented that she didn't even flinch. She took it like a champ! I am so proud! I think I was much more nervous and upset about it than she. My little trouper. :)

And now for some Thursday pictures!

William trying out his bumbo seat for the first time. He fits it well!

And I think he enjoyed his new upright position. :) And yes, he sat on the kitchen table while I ate my lunch.

And Ella in the bumbo. :) Do you think she still fits? Apparently she thinks so..though she had just a little trouble getting out of it. Haha.

And me with my little baby boy. Love him, love him, love him.

I love my little family of four. I'm pretty sure I have the two greatest kids. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment