Sunday, July 19, 2009

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!

I have really exciting news. William appears to now be sleeping through the night--we're talking 10 hours! A girl on a message board recommended a sleep book to which I promptly checked out from the library. William is now on a predictable WONDERFUL schedule of napping and eating and life is sooo much less stressful. Last night William went to bed at 9:15pm and didn't wake to eat until 7:15am! Oh my goodness! This makes for a very happy and well rested mommy! Yippee!! :)

And here's my little pumpkin down at the duck pond. She's really becoming a proficient climber too. I think her crib days may soon be coming to an end....

Oh happy day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan,

    Hope all is well and Ella and William are doing great. No pictures have been posted for awhile and I was a little anxious. I also wondered if you changed the web site?
    Hope to hear from you soon.

    Love, Lynn

    ReplyDelete