Saturday, July 18, 2009

Another Saturday

Today I discovered that William really loves the nursery rhyme The Grand Old Duke of York. He was smiling from ear to ear as I sang to him and lifted him up and down. A smile that melts my heart! (Oh and don't mind the girly bib. He's quite the spitter and we get full use out of all of Ella's old bibs! Notice the spit up already on it? :))

See Ella in the background? She was playing the game with her bear, lifting him up and down. Too sweet. :)

Later daddy was helping William with some stretches.

I thought it was hysterical.

William didn't find it as funny as I did. :)

And Ella got a new to her play vacuum yesterday, so I put her right to work helping me vacuum today. She's such a wonderful helper! I'm glad she's finally pulling her weight around here. :)

God bless these children.

No comments:

Post a Comment