Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our Day in Pictures

Ella hasn't had much appetite lately at all. She didn't want to eat lunch until almost 3pm and even then she just wanted yogurt. She loves her yogurt. She ate at her little table while she played with her stickers. (The only way I could get her to eat anything.)

William, happy as usual, sitting in his carseat while Ella and I played outside. I actually was able to wrangle Ella into the stroller today for a nice walk! We went to the playground and she went on the "side! side!" which is Ella talk for slide. :) William fell asleep.. :)

I can't get enough of this face and these smiles.

Ella sharing her baby with William. I don't think he was all that interested. ;)

Ella helped me make stuffing for dinner tonight. She enjoyed ripping the bread up, but really loved adding the spices. There are no pictures of that because I had to keep grabbing them from her because she was totally drowning the bread in spices! :)

We had a really good day! I'm getting really good at getting William down for his naps during the day in his crib too. I'm now known as the Nap Master around here. :) Having William nap in his crib allows me to have some wonderful one on one fun time with Ella too.

Oh and at 8:30pm tonight BOTH CHILDREN WERE IN BED AND ASLEEP! Oh my gosh! Hubby and I almost didn't know what to do with ourselves! We usually end up getting William to bed later and then going to bed ourselves after a very long day. This is quite nice and a very welcome change! :)

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment