Monday, July 6, 2009

Pool! Pool!

That's what I've been hearing ever since we blew up Ella's pool a few days ago. Unfortunately, it's been too cool to go in, until today. She loved it! Tomorrow if it's hot she'll get in her bathing suit and really go to town!

This is right before she splashed me. She did a lot of that!

Giving the "sake" some kisses. :)

Again, right before I got soaked!

She loves her babies...and she was helping this one splash around.

Happy little face.

This is after I just got splashed. Again. :) But I didn't mind. It was so hot out the cool water felt great!

We had such fun. This afternoon we also got to go back to Pump It Up and we got there early this time so Ella had almost a full hour and a half of jumping. And this time she definitely wasn't wary when we entered the place. She took right off and got to jumping. It is so much fun! Daddy and I took turns jumping, and it was such fun laughing and jumping with Ella. We will definitely be "regulars"! What a great place to have so close to home.

No comments:

Post a Comment