Monday, July 27, 2009

What a good mommy!

Ella really is sweet. I often catch her holding her babies and rocking them and patting their backs like she sees me do with William. She also gives her baby kisses which I find so adorable.

Here is Ella reading to her babies. She lined the three up in her chair and started reading to them.


And showing her babies the pictures in the book (even though the book is upside down!). :)

After reading the book she climbed into the chair to sit with her babies. Aww..

Then she wanted William to sit with her, so she scooched herself over to one side so he had room to squeeze in. It's funny that my 3 month old is half the weight of my 2 year old. :)

And I think this picture is so cute, seeing the way William is looking at his sister. He was just watching her so carefully.

William usually has a wet spot on his head too. Slobber left from Ella's kisses. :)

When things are hard, (because yes! I do have hard days too!) I have to remember to keep things in perspective and remember how very blessed I am to have two sweet children and a supportive, involved, loving husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment