Thursday, September 17, 2009

4 Month Dr. Visit

William had his 4 month check up today. It was right splat during his would-be nap time, so he was not a happy camper. :( He did not do well with the shots unfortunately and screamed his little head off. But the good news is, he continues to grow and thrive! He is gaining weight like a champ and growing like a weed!
Length: 27" (97th%) up 2 inches
Weight: 17lbs (90th%) up 3 pounds
HC: 17 1/2 (95th%)

I compared these numbers to Ella's, and overall he, at 4 1/2 months is the size Ella was at 9 months. It's hard to believe, but he is a very well fed baby. :)

The other day I practiced having William sit (something I haven't done much of...oops) and he sat by himself for several seconds! Tripod of course, but I was pretty impressed. Ella started sitting tripod around 5-5 1/2 months and was sitting totally independently shortly after, so I'm sure William will be there soon. When he does tummy time he either flips right to his back or pulls his knees underneath his tummy. I have a feeling this little boy is going to be crawling very soon!

Big sis Ella also got a shot today - the flu shot, and she didn't even flinch. I don't know where she gets this from, as I am a complete baby when it comes to needles. She didn't flinch, didn't cry, whimper, or anything. She is such a toughie!

She is so silly, making funny faces at me. I am constantly laughing when she's around. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment