Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ella is 27 months

tomorrow! That's two whole years plus three months! It really feels like the other day that she was five months...and now William turns five months in three days. She is growing and changing so much every day (they both are!) and I wish I could freeze time for just a bit.

My smiley girl.

Sweet smiles.

She's so good to her brother. Still loves hugging, kissing and sitting next to him. She keeps trying to get him to play with her, but he's not quite into "people" yet. :)

My babies.

Ella's also great to her babies. She walks around rocking them, burping them, and sits them in her lap -- just like she seems me do with William. It's so adorable.

Rocking her baby...

Making silly faces.

This face makes me soooo happy.

And there's her tongue! We see a lot of her tongue in her funny faces. :)

We went to the park this afternoon. She absolutely loves this playground. I don't think she stops running around (except to go on the swings or down the slides) the entire time we're there. She is so happy, the smile never leaves her face.

And of course her monkey has to come. He's now included in our prayers every night too. Isn't she sweet? She prays for her monkey!


And Ella up close and personal.

With every age that Ella turns, I say that is my favorite age. She just keeps getting more and more fun. I guess it just keeps getting better and better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment