Monday, September 28, 2009

Elmo & Fall Trees

Ella woke with a yucky cold this morning and is definitely not feeling herself today. We managed to get some art in in the morning though.

Ella loooves Elmo so today we colored this Elmo together. I cut out the pieces, and Ella glued them on. She dictated a sentence to me and I wrote her sentence. (My handwriting, but I wrote sideways, so it looks like a 5 year old's. :))

We've been talking about and reading a lot of books about Fall and the leaves changing colors, so we made two different fall trees.

This one where she sponged red, orange and yellow onto the top of the tree.

Ella's finished tree.

And this one. I cut out a tree, she glued it down, then decorated it with a q-tip using the red, yellow and orange paint.

Finished fall tree #2.

Ella has fun doing these art crafts, but I just may be having a little more fun than she. :) I always wanted to be an art teacher.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment