Monday, September 28, 2009

5 Months Old!

My little pumpkin turned 5 months old yesterday! I didn't get to take any pictures yesterday, so today I was sure to do it.

The sign didn't stay in the picture long. I got too many pictures of him trying to eat it. :)

My happy, happy boy!


With the flash you can see his pretty blue eyes.

He looks like he's up to something here!

I know I say this with each month that passes, but I just can't believe William is 5 months old already. I don't know where the time has gone. William does so much now - he rolls, he laughs (constantly), he eats (and loves) his rice cereal, and he's using his hands to play with his toys really well too. He also looks like he's going take off when he's on his tummy, with his little legs underneath him. He doesn't seem to like to sit still at all. Is crawling in our near future?? Eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment